About Redline Telecom
Redline Telecom, LLC was founded in 2005 by Chris Shater and Mike Roper in response to the growing need for a higher standard of quality in the wireless telecommunications industry. Chris and Mike have over 35 years of combined experience in the telecommunications industry. This experience along with their drive to provide outstanding technical and customer service has shaped Redline Telecom into a complete service provider. Today, Redline Telecom provides premium installation and integration of wireless telecommunications equipment.
At Redline Telecom, service means more than simply completing a project. It means assuring that a project is completed safely, on schedule, and at the highest level of quality. Our team applies these principles on a wide range of technical services focused on wireless telecommunication networks.
With over 30 full time employees, we provide premium service to wireless providers in West Virginia, Virginia, Baltimore/Washington, and Outer Banks in North Carolina.
Our expertise includes:
- Project Management
- Turn Key Cell Site Surveying
- Data Translation/Scripting Creation & Integration
- Radio Base Station Installation & Integration
- Network Backhaul Installation & Provisioning
- Cellular Tower Services Asset Management/ Logistics
Wireless Telecommunications Applications
- 2G/3G/4G network deployments
- AC/DC power management
- Auxiliary battery support
- Wireless Backhaul (microwave backhaul, copper backhaul, fiber backhaul)
- Base Transceiver Station (BTS)
- Cell on Wheels (COWs)
- Copper and fiber management
- Cross-connect and line protection
- Demarcation and distribution
- E-911 Location Measurement Unit (LMU)
- Fixed wireless/microwave
- Indoor power and battery support
- Long Term Evolution (LTE)
- PCS/Cellular site technology evolution enclosure platforms (i.e., GSM, UMTS)
- Power Amplifiers (SCPA/MCPA)
- Power termination and splice provisions
- Surge suppression
- Temporary Mobile Deployments
- Site Survey
- Antenna and Line Installation
- Cable Termination
Our crews are trained and certified with today’s most popular brands of connectors and coax, and are equipped with state of the art connecting tools to ensure the installation is done accurately and clean.
Each of our crews is supplied with Anritsu Site Master test gear to make accurate and precise measurements in return loss/VSWR and distant-to-fault (DTF) measurements. Our trained and certified field technicians can also perform PIM testing, transport testing (T1/DS1, DS3, Ethernet) and troubleshoot external interferences using spectrum analyzers to detect possible issues before they become costly, time consuming failures.
Redline Telecom has developed a reputation of quality craftsmanship and timely service for the telecommunication industry. This reputation stems from our team of highly trained and experienced field engineers. We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, disability insurance, PTO and paid holidays.
Redline Telecom provides premium installation and integration of wireless telecommunications equipment. To learn how we can help you or any general inquiry, please call or use the form below to submit your request or question.
2030 Westmoreland Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Office (804) 612-3604
Fax (804) 612-3605